The graphics assistant will assist in building visually engaging reports using a combination of the Adobe Creative and Office suites. Working out of our riverside office in Berlin, the role’s core responsibility will be creating charts and tables for key Broadridge reports, as well as making updates to the Indesign report layouts/templates as necessary. These reports form part of Broadridge’s Distribution Insights service, providing data and analysis on the fund industry to asset managers worldwide.
While a strong candidate would have previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, on-the-job training can also be provided. The position is therefore ideal for somebody looking to gain a first experience in publishing, as well as for candidates with an interest in market research or the financial sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Competent with the Office suite, particularly Powerpoint and Excel
- A strong command of English
- Patience and an excellent eye for detail
- Publishing experience, or previous use of Adobe Creative Suite products (InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop).
- Prior work experience or an interest in the financial services industry –specifically asset management, and/or market research.
- Native-level English unnecessary – but still a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value.
Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today’s capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients’ capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org